August 9, 2020
Outdoor worship at 9:00am - "The Lost Son: Welcoming the Sinner" Luke 15: 11-32 ~ Dawn Schweizer
Order of Worship for August 9
UPCOMING OUTDOOR WORSHIP SCHEDULE
August 16 - "Weeds and Wheat" - Matthew 13 ~ Pastor Don
August 23 - "Pharisee and Tax Collector" - Luke 18 ~ Pastor Don
August 30 - A Parable message from Paul Pickar, TBD
OUTDOOR WORSHIP ETIQUETTE
- Worship will take place in the parking lot under the awning
- Worship will be a shorter service, with limited singing, more instrumental music
- No offering plates will be passed but a basket will be available for your offering if you bring it
- Masks are strongly encouraged
- Building will be off limits except for bathrooms - children must be accompanied to the bathroom (doors will be monitored)
- Lysol wipes will be available for bathroom wipe down after use.
- Bring your own chairs (folding chairs will be available for those who forget)
- Parents are responsible for keeping their children nearby. Bring sidewalk chalk or other activities.
- Stay home if you feel unwell or have a fever.
- Be respectful of other people's boundaries and tolerance levels as we gather
- The service will be video recorded and made available to those that don't feel comfortable attending in person or are unable to attend